What Our Customers Are Saying about Us?

Passaic New Roof

Serving All Of Passaic And Its Surrounding Areas. Call 973-573-6191

Welcome To​ Peter’s Roofing

Your Premiere Concierge Full Service Roofing & Restoration Company
Where One Call Does It All.

You Are Here Because…

-You think you need to repair or replace your roof.
-You think you need to file an insurance claim.
-You want FREE repairs with the Roof Protection Plan.

Peter’s Roofing: New Roof Installation in Passaic

Peter’s Roofing Protects Your Assets and Investments
Peter’s Roofing has qualified trade contractors with the skills and expertise necessary to meet all your requirements, whether interior or exterior.

We are committed to satisfying all your needs and offer a variety of residential and commercial services. We use only quality materials and supplies in order to ensure success and a 100% satisfactory experience.

We offer the following services:
-Property Damage Inspection
-Water & Fire Restoration
-Roofing
-Siding
-Gutters

Peter’s Roofing
New Jersey’s Premier Concierge Roofing & Restoration Provider
We are committed to being your trusted and premiere concierge roofing and restoration adviser. As a full service provider we are literally your one stop shop where one call does it all. It is our goal to ensure every client’s individual needs are not only met but exceeded.

Get a Price Quote Cost for Passaic Brand New Roof

Peter’s Roofing specializes in helping homeowners, in Passaic, New Jersey, navigate the confusing, frustrating and unfamiliar waters of dealing with interior and exterior insurance claims. Whether you have an exterior storm claim or an interior water claim, you can trust the team at Peter’s Roofing.

We are a full service Roofing and Restoration Company meaning we can handle your claim from start to finish saving you time and the hassle of dealing with your insurance company and having to find multiple qualified contractors to restore and repair your home.

Our knowledge of the roofing, restoration, construction, and insurance industries allows us to help you with the entire claims process. This knowledge coupled with our full service allows you and your insurance company to quickly and effortlessly move through the complete claim and restoration process. Our experience and knowledge also give you the peace of mind that true professionals are handling your every need.

For all your roofing, restoration, construction and remodelling needs, call us today at +1 973-573-6191. Give us 5% of your confidence and we’ll earn the other 95%.
— Owner

Best New Roof Installation in Passaic, New Jersey

Read What Our Clients Are Saying…
“Peter’s Roofing is a breath of fresh air. They made the process of getting our roof repaired painless. They handled everything with our insurance company and were prompt and professional. Their customer service is second to none! We highly recommend Peter’s Roofing for your roofing needs.”
Nick & Andrea S.

“Peter’s Roofing does fast and good work. They are quality people who will walk you through the process. They take the time to go over every option to build your roof to meet your specific needs. A definite referral.”
Dale R.

“Kelly and I were finally able to get our roof re-shingled and we just can’t say enough about the company that handled it. We weren’t even sure we had enough damage to get it done. The shingles were 4- layers deep and wood shake shingles were on the bottom! Peter’s Roofing did one quick and great job in getting us our new roof!”
Darrell F.

Passaic New Roof Installation Near Me

“Thanks again for the great job you guys did in restoring our home. Your crew was very professional and great to work with. Craig felt like they went above and beyond!”
Craig & Kerri S.

“I am so pleased that I was directed to Peter’s Roofing. They are skilled, adept at their work and courteous. They did an outstanding job. I would highly recommend them for any job.”
Kay B.

“My experience with Peter’s Roofing was excellent. They are very professional and worked to get the roof I wanted.”
Carolyn H.

Affordable Nearby Passaic New Roof Installation 07055

Reasons to Let Peter’s Roofing Earn Your Business
-Hundreds of Satisfied References Available Upon Request
-Locally Owned & Operated No… We are not storm chasers and we will NEVER KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR to solicit business!
-Accredited Member of the BBB with an A+ Rating.
-Fully Insured GAF Master Elite Certified® Contractor.

You Want Roofing Choices
Peter’s Roofing Only Offers the Highest Quality Material

Contact Us
We look forward to hearing from you.
973-573-6191